The changes requested for your plan were not done?

Options
Last month my plans didnt change and i spend all the month keep buying addons of 2go at a time and i ended up paying a shit tons, this month i had upgrade my plans with 10go and it was supposed to take place tonight but i just got a email telling me that the request to change my plans were not done? Am i gonna spend a month still paying expensive addons just to have lte? This is getting expensive and the whole point of me being with fizz is that it was cheap.

Answers

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options
    This sounds unusual. I've changed plans many times and never had issues.
    What exactly did the email you received say? Surely it explains what happened or what can be done about it?
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Ludovic,
    To change your Fizz mobile plan:
    First, log to your Fizz account.
    Click on: My plan (mobile)
    Click on: Manage my plan
    Click on: Adjust plan
    Do the change of you need of your plan, then click on: Save the change.
    You can also chat with the Fizz support (from 8h00 to 21h00) to get an answer about why the change of your plan didnt get applied this month.
    To chat:
    First, log to your Fizz account.
    Click on:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan
    Click on the green chat bubble when you see it down to the right of the page.
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Good luck with this
  • Oury
    Oury Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Options
    If you still haven't resolved your issue you should chat with the fizz support team.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi.
    Normally it's supposed to works, ask fizz directly there a problem right here.
    Have a nice day
  • André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭
    Options
    You may want to contact Fizz technical support on chat to resolve this case.
  • George S. #20091
    George S. #20091 Posts: 639 ✭✭
    Options
    Contract fizz support for that
  • Ludovic D. #28593
    Ludovic D. #28593 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    So i contacted them on facebook yesterday and they told me they would put me throught with the technical team, wich for now has not been very helpful, still got no answer from them and i just moved in a new place so no wifi here, i got no data either wich is really great, i hope they fix it soon cause right now the only place i get wifi is outside of my workplace. Anyway i'll tell you all about any news so if theres any other person with the same problem, they'll know what to do.
This discussion has been closed.