2.4G stuck at 50mbps?

Options
Beaulieu G.
Beaulieu G. Posts: 10 ✭✭
i have follow step by step reset the router turn off band added 5G mi xbox now go all the way to 101mbps but mi pc can't find the 5G wi fi stuck with 2.4G and after all this it still clock at a max 50 mbps when on mi phone try speed test on the 2.4G the app crash but on the 5G it all work fine

Answers

• Beaulieu G.
    Options
    before i switch to a all in one router i was with ebox i got mi sell a powerfull wi fi station and i was connected on the 5G now ebox gone i still got the wi fi station but fizz router come with wi fi integrated so no need for mi device but fizz 5G band witch is nowhere to be see i scroll around and fond out i can turn off fizz wi fi and plug mi wi fi station to fizz box and yes i can now see the 5G but why do i fucking a second router for mi first router
  • Beaulieu G.
    Options
    Olga yes that right and when i plug mi old wi fi it work i get 5G
  • Beaulieu G.
    Options
    as for Mo answer the driver is up to date
  • Beaulieu G.
    Options
    thx all of you the problem can't be fix i try with a new pc with windows 10 all up to date still no 5G at least my Xbox get 5G with a max 101mbps and mi pc stuck on 2.4G with cap at 51mbps so I guess it's better than nothing after all i switch to fizz for mi xbox cuz i love gaming and the price was the best my xbox get all the power so i don't mind mi pc getting less 50mbps is still way better than 15 mbps on a max of 30mbps well i spoken to fast even on 5G mi xbox get 42.67mbps now well if i have to reset the router every hours that not good
  • Beaulieu G.
    Options
    after testing the problem is fizz router internet to fizz router top 142mbps from fizz router to mi pc or phone cap at 52mbps fizz 5G to mi xbox 99mbps after reset fizz 5G to mi phone 333 mbps problem is definitely coming from fizz device run speed test on my xbox ok 99mbps good start downloading a small game cap at 51mbps im disappointed i switch to fizz for power to get pas 30mbps just for a 20mbps increase and im paying for 120mbps
This discussion has been closed.