Is there a way for someone else to make a payment for your plan?

Options
If my parents wanted to make a payment to my monthly plan is there an option of say me giving them my account number and them being able to pay in their bank for example? Or is the only way that the payment can be made through imputing their financial information within my account?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,759 ✭✭
    Options
    The only way is to enter their payment information
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately not! You need to change the credit card in your profil and the information of your parents.
    May I suggest that they deposit a monthly payment towards your credit card.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Daniel,
    Your plan must be paid by a valid credit card.
    Fizz is a pre- paid service. The monthly payment is made automatically at the day of your cycling bill.
    Maybe, your parents can deposit monthly into your credit card account the funds for you plan.
  • Beter
    Beter Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options
    There is the add user to do so but then your parents will be able to control the account as you can see in the picture.
    Otherwise you can contact the support to transfer the sim to your parents account completely but you would always need to pass by their account for any changes.
  • Vincent D. 39366
    Vincent D. 39366 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Options
    Easier to just use an interac payment instead, pay it yourself and get reimbursed maybe? If that is an option.
  • poker85
    poker85 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭
    Options
    The only way is to enter the credit card number of the person willing to pay the account.
This discussion has been closed.