It keeps asking me to finish activations but i already finish activated the sim card?

Options
It keeps asking to finish the activation.. I already did and it ask the code as well?.. I can remember the Code.?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Is your phone working ? If it is then just ignore the message from the web site .
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    I activated 3 sims already. one sim is same as you. I've done everything and get phone number. Nothing works, and I keep getting "please continue to activate your sim card". In the end, I send a request through contact form:
    https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/contact-us
    You don't need give them the activation code. Just send request from your account. They can find which sim card not activated.
    AFTER 4 DAYS, they activated my sim card from their end, AND GIVE ME A NEW 343 number, which I don't like. Well at least it's activated now :)
  • Pierre T. 4495
    Pierre T. 4495 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks it works perfect so far.. Thanks again.
  • James M. #1533
    James M. #1533 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
    This might happen if you've built plans multiple times on Fizz's website without actually clicking the "Next" button. Just ignore them if you've already activated your SIM with your monthly plan.
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Options
    as long as everything is working then the activation has been successful. Test everything. Call in/out, sms/mms... It happens to me too and since after my activation everything works fine. It seems to be a bug, you can ignore it.
  • Martin G. 6456
    Martin G. 6456 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem, even if my sim card if working fine, the "activate sim card" bug prevent me to add an internet plan. I received the beta internet offer by email...
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Options
    Please close this
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Options
    Solved it ?