Plan changing option?

FC
FC Posts: 117 ✭✭
I am happy with Fizz, not only the price, but also the data rollover and gifts etc. I am lucky to enroll the stabilization price, and satisfied on the current plan. However, as we all know, we can not change the plan since Oct 14th. Otherwise, we will loss the stabilization price. It is okay for now, but things change rapidly: we may need to call friends in US; kids grow up and need more data; do not need some option due to the situation different ... I will appreciate if Fizz can give us an opportunity to change the plan once a year, or even two years. Or, let's say for level 5 clients (those clients are the Fizz royalty clients), have a chance to modify their plan once per year. If Fizz can do that, I believe someone will stay before switch. That is my thought.
Anyone agree with me, please yell here to let Fizz know.

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    FC,
    It's a very good idea to be able changing something in our Fizz plan once a year. Or, your idea after the fifth level to do changes without loosing our special price. Reaching the fifth level in the Fizz community is difficult to get. I'm sure Fizz would find new tricks and ideas to satisfy and increase his members loyalty.
  • GT_PQW34
    GT_PQW34 Posts: 787 ✭✭
    Yes! would be nice.
  • mwong
    mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Great idea. Fizz can make it a "upgrade" for level 5 . Or using other approach to let user change plan once a year without losing stabilization price.
This discussion has been closed.