Buy a SIM card

Options
Payam
Payam Posts: 1 ✭✭
I want to know if I had a SIM card from another company and I want to keep my number , Do I have to buy a new SIM card from FIZZ or not?

Answers

• Annick M. #1972
    Annick M. #1972 Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, you need a new SIM card from Fizz. It is very fast usually 2-3 days and you have it.
    I am still looking for my first reference so if you are interested by a 25$ discount on your 3rd bill put my code 4PJMD when you choose your plan. You have to put it at the end near the 911 information.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options

Yes you do. You need a SIM card from your provider in order to use their network. Your telephone number on the other hand is transferable. When you sign up just specify that you wish to transfer your number.

Also, as others mentioned, Fizz gives you (and the person who referred you) a $25 discount if you sign up using a referral code. If you need one, you can use mine: E6V3F

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, you have to buy a new SIM card. They sell for 10$ plus taxes shipping included.
    You usually receive them in two business days.
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    You definitely need a Fizz SIM card to use the Fizz service.
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Options

yes you need to buy a new SIM card, but you can keep your number when activating your Fizz account.

if you need the Ref code, please use this: PRHS4.

Thanks and good luck!

• Sanjay
    Sanjay Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    yes, you need a new sim and can transfer your number
This discussion has been closed.