Will changing the current phone number to a new one affect the intro price?

Kenny L. #23
Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
I need to change the phone number as I am getting too many unknown calls. Before I do so I wanted to make sure changing a number will not affect the intro pricing. Also does it take effect right away?

Best Answer

• Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks all. I confirmed with support that nothing is tied to the actual phone number. I will not lose my referrals or points or levels. It will not affect the plan itself so the intro price will not change.

Answers

• Elie F. #3282
    Elie F. #3282 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    I don't think it will affect your intro price as your contract is associated with your sim card, but you should contact Fizz just to be sure.
    Be aware that if you got referral, it might be associated with your phone number and you could loose them by changing your phone number.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    That's great to know that you can change the number without affecting the plan, in case there are issues with lots of sales calls having the option to change is good as long as we don't lose our rates
  • Calintz
    Calintz Posts: 49 ✭✭
    So I'm reading here that changing phone number wont affect beta price, but that price is attached to the sim card.... so how do you change the phone number on your sim card without affecting the plan price? :o
This discussion has been closed.