Anyone here using a mobile app as caller ID?

Options
Dominic R. #1352
Dominic R. #1352 Posts: 111 ✭✭

There are some on Google Play and Apple stores but is there a best one to complete fizz's caller ID ?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,747 ✭✭
    Options
    I believe that they will work for a company phone number but they will not work for mobile phone number of private persons.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, doesn't your phone automatically display caller ID? I'm not too sure what the use for using an app would be in this case unless your phone doesn't automatically display it.
  • Dominic R. #1352
    Options
    @Chris: Fizz caller ID only provides the number, not the name of the caller.
  • Chris P. #37
    Options
    Interesting, it shows it on my phone the name of random people or when companies call... I'll do a bit of research into that for you, do you have an iPhone or Android?
  • Dominic R. #1352
    Options
    I got an Android phone.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    If you're talking about "caller display name", no Fizz doesn't have it. Fido and Rogers do. Only number was passed for Fizz user.
    Android mobile app such as DRUPE is not accurate, it only showed the OLD owner name of this number.
  • Chris P. #37
    Options
    Hi, I've done a bit of research and trial. The best one I have come across is called Hiya, it has a modern interface, it displays caller ID for people who aren't in your contacts, it also has a built in number blocking function.
This discussion has been closed.