For my understand regarding to the price after stabilization period

Hao7
Hao7 Posts: 23 ✭✭
I think Fizz will keep our intro price when the stabilization price end, as long as we do not change the price after April 12. For people who sign up the plan or change the plan after April 12, they still have the stabilization price, but will be going to regular price in July. In another word, their intro price is ending on April 12. Thus, anyone wants to join Fizz for good price, it's better doing it now, before April 12.
However, this is my understanding. Needs to be clarified by Fizz.

Answers

• Hao7
    Hao7 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    I trust Fizz based on my experience with them: I got refunds immediately when I gave them the screenshot; they’re working hard during those two outages; they gave us 2Gb for the first outage; now they provide 10% discount... what is that mean? It means they are serious. I trust them will keep their promises. Yes, some rep said the introduction price will end, but it just rep says. Maybe the rep didn’t understand well; or when Fizz didn’t realize these when they made decisions. Fizz should clarify tomorrow. If they real remove the introduction price on July, I will say bye to Fizz with my 5 numbers. Until now, I trust Fizz.
  • Thomas Scott
    Thomas Scott Posts: 3 ✭✭
    That's what I'm hoping for since it's what we've been promised.
    But based on experience and their lack of customer support, the only way to get through to someone who actually knows something is to file a complaint with the regulatory bodies
  • Catherine E
    Catherine E Posts: 25 ✭✭
    ME: I would like to know about the introductory prices if they will remain for existing customers after the stabilization period?
    ANA: An official statement will be posted on our site today on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq-stabilization-period
    ANA: Please follow the information posted here by the end of the day, as for now I don't have an exact answer.
    ME: so it isnt clear yet?
    ANA: For now, there is no official answer on this.
This discussion has been closed.