Why bother with Fizz, don’t?

Sandra L. #3829
Sandra L. #3829 Posts: 2 ✭✭
For those of you asking yourself whether to join Fizz, don’t. I’ve only been with them a month or so, and I’ve lost service twice already for whole days.
You really pay for what you get.

Answers

• Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    I think I will return with Koodo, for almost the same price.. I never lost service.
  • Ryan D. #561
    Ryan D. #561 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I agree. Ive had many more issues than just the network down as well. Customers service is terrible.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Fizz should still be in beta mode but they rushed the service live without proper testing.
    On top of that they think that the service is good enough to end the introductory prices.
    What kind of strategy is this; isn't it suicidal for a new player to introduce itself like this to the customers.
  • FlatFizz
    FlatFizz Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Friends don’t let friends sign up for Fizz
    https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/
  • Francis V. #452
    Francis V. #452 Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Indeed. I don't understand why they wouldn't be able to just switch the users to the Videotron network while they fix the issue. This way no one would complain and they get to fix their thing.
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,026 ✭✭
    @Francis The problem is the infrastructure. Therefore, if they lost the DB (for example) you can switch but nothing work. It the same think at work if you change the client, however, the FS is down, you cannot access you file.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Mobile is up again, but you most likely already know.

Please close this post by clicking on the button Make this a best answer?

• Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    it was likely just bad timing for a lot of people who just recently subscribed. There haven't been any other major outages since Dec. No one likes to be out of service, but that's why we are getting such amazing rates. and really it's only been a very small amount of down time, but you can't make everyone happy
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Last outages were on April 2 and March 25.
    Since then, it looks like Fizz took precautions to minimize unexpected outages going forward.
This discussion has been closed.