I have not received Cash back for referring a friend

Options
Hello Fizz,
My name is Tongyi Wang. My Fizz phone number is 438 xxxxxxx.
I referred a friend to use your reference. According to your policy, I shall intitled to 25$ of rewards for referring a friend. However, it has been over 1 month and I still did not get my reward. Here is the information of the person that I referred:
Phone number: 514 xxxxxxxx
Could you kindly check and get back to me at your earliest convenience.
Best regards,

Answers

• Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    This is user community, please use contact form in my profile to reach fizz support.
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,102 ✭✭
    Options

To chat with us, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.

• You're active on a help page. https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Is the friend you referred still with Fizz? Did they make their second payment yet? Do you see the referral in your account?
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    First all, please remove personal information here as it is a public forum.
    Second, this may not be the right time to contact Fizz on it since the company is having some issues now.
    Third, please contact them by chat tomorrow about this important issue.
    Thanks,
  • ZGuo
    ZGuo Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    Better remove your personal information,this is a public forum, not fizz support.
  • Marc H. #309
    Marc H. #309 Posts: 92 ✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you to file a complaint to Fizz. They will investigate into it, and you most likely get the referral bonus back.
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,102 ✭✭
    Options
    @Tongyi: Is your problem solved?
This discussion has been closed.