Travel add on

Will prices change for the travel add on once the company stop’s is beta phase ?

Answers

• Tuan
    Tuan Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Current prices for travel add ons are the regular prices and will remain like that.
  • Barry L. #924
    Barry L. #924 Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Hi to all who replied, was this confirmed by Fizz?
    UPDATE: chatted with an agent and they had no info regarding prices for travel add-ons after the intro period, so not sure how people are so sure?
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Hopefully not. Add-ons are expensive.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    They should remain as is for the foreseeable future, but nothing is written in stone.
  • Jacob S. #368
    Jacob S. #368 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it'll go up significantly. The current $5 for 1GB is way below market. Compare it with what Fizz currently offers for the travel add-on to the US: 1GB for $20. And roaming in US is usually cheaper than other countries.
  • Do we sometimes have answers from Fizz reps on the forum questions ? Would be nice to know what will happen with the prices. Just to say, I want to use the 1g for 5$ for europe monthly and I think it’s a pretty good deal. I would like it if the price would stick.
  • JoGF
    JoGF Posts: 44 ✭✭
    In general wireless price in Europe are a lot cheaper than in North America, that's the main reason of the low cost and not because it's an introduction or Beta price.
    Now if you want to know how long the price will hold, you could try to contact them via the chat but I would doubt they could give you any answer.
This discussion has been closed.