One entire business day without service

SteveApple
SteveApple Posts: 2 ✭✭
Had to express my unsatisfaction regarding this matter. Hope you realize all the problems you might have caused to people today.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    this is a community, therefore, normal user as you
  • Alex M. #2475
    Alex M. #2475 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Network is down for me too. They better fix this soon or they will be losing a lot of new customers.
  • Hussain A. #3906
    Hussain A. #3906 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    trust me i feel u had important callled missed them all hope they will fix cause i cant go tommorow with this problem
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    As a beta user, I went through both outage (this time and last November). I can feel the frustration of everybody. Fizz should offer some compensation for such a long outage.
  • Benoit Hamelin
    Benoit Hamelin Posts: 6 ✭✭
    I am an user like you but i think fizz contract is for personal use by your contract. You should opt for a commercial plan.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    @benoit on the service agreement is stated
  • Eric M. 2595
    Eric M. 2595 Posts: 74 ✭✭
    The realize, hence the beta price being still available. But don't expect anything more than that...
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Using it for business or not, it is very annoying to have no service for an entire weekday and now into the evening with no end in sight.
  • Normster
    Normster Posts: 70 ✭✭
    same here network been up and down all day , mostly down.
    any idea if we will be compensated , i realize its a new network but still goes beyond the expected threshold of a startup ...?
This discussion has been closed.