Fizz is over?

Mitch L.
Mitch L. Posts: 6 ✭✭
Can someon tell me it's not exist anymore?

Answers

• Lei H.
    Lei H. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    you gotta chill
  • Jacky L. #58
    Jacky L. #58 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    So fizz network goes down and you don't do your research and you wonder if the company got shut down, really?
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 494 ✭✭
    March 25, 2019 - 7:45 am We noticed some instabilities on our network, which would explain why some members cannot use their mobile services. We’re currently investigating to pinpoint the cause as soon as possible.
    March 25, 2019 - 9:45 am: Fizz is aware that some of its members cannot use their mobile services. The issue has been identified and a dedicated team is currently working to address it. Fizz apologizes for the inconvenience this may be causing you.
    March 25, 2019 - 10:45 am: All our teams have been mobilized and are working relentlessly to address the situation. Fizz apologizes for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Maybe Fizz will refund to make people calm~~~
  • sean S. #1350
    sean S. #1350 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    You assumed Fizz was shutdown, yet you still managed to find the website and post on it? It's just a technical issue. Please visit here https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services for status updates
  • Jacky L. #58
    Jacky L. #58 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    if i could give you a big dislike for this useless post, i would of done it.
  • richard M. 477
    richard M. 477 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Not working
  • Real Fortin
    Real Fortin Posts: 4 ✭✭
    You are not a good candidate for a service that is in Beta.
    That said, not having service all day is troublesome, I hope we get a Gb or two to compensate for all the endless coffees I'm buying to stay in Wi-Fi lol
  • Rayl
    Rayl Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Ottawa also down, hope back up soon. Some friends already thinking to go back to Public Mobile.
  • Kevin P. #2908
    Kevin P. #2908 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Service is dead for now https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
  • R S.
    R S. Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Why don't you understand this question? The guy is frustrated and for good reason
  • Alex M. #2475
    Alex M. #2475 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Network is down for me too. They better fix this soon or they will be losing a lot of new customers.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭
    They are back
This discussion has been closed.