Answers

• Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    WiFi problem.
  • Arnaud L. #712
    Arnaud L. #712 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    I also had issues like that on my first day. It became normal after a couple hours and now it even goes a bit faster than the 60/10 I’m supposed to get.
  • Serge R. #503
    Serge R. #503 Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    Use Speedtest.net or nperf not google speedtest. :)
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Wifi issue..Reboot your equipement, if that doesn't help try 5ghz instead of 2.4ghz
  • SHLOMO_T_RC_WUC6N
    SHLOMO_T_RC_WUC6N Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    If your on the 60 plan, a wired connection should be 60, but for WiFi it can be much slower bc of interference.
  • Got Fizzed
    Got Fizzed Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    Kudos if you've used a USRobotics 9600 Modem waiting for a bitmap file to load on your screen...back in the age of a dinosaur?
    Now that was what I was expecting reading from the title... hehe
    Judging by the speed , it seems on par if you have the 30Mbps service... unless you have the higher 60Mbps or 120...then i would agree that you are not getting the capacity you are paying for... but with CABLE, it may happen at peak times that the speed is lower...
    To isolate the isssues, try doing a test directly wired on the Modem and perform the test with only one device using speedtest.net
  • Valentin D. #3172
    Valentin D. #3172 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    It looks like a 2.4Ghz max speed, try switching over the 5ghz to go over 40Mbps, might have to disable band steering in order to do that.
This discussion has been closed.