Cannot receive verification code from Mastercard ID check, and Capital One

Options
Qi K.
Qi K. Posts: 9 ✭✭
Cannot receive verification code from Mastercard ID check, and any message from Capital One

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options

https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1808946-sms-2-factor-authentication-issues

Some are still missing. They are still working on it.

• TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    If it's related to a short sms code Fizz know that with some compagny like paypal, etc. we can't receive it. You can contact them to make presure but I don't think it will change something...
  • Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    Options
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Options
    lots of 2FA SMS are still not working you'll have to verify with Fizz
    If possible uuse an authenticator like Google authenticator SMS 2FA are not secure at all
  • Qi K.
    Options
    I don't see anyone mention Master card ID check verification code yet.
    Do we any progress on those issue? I need an official update, when will this get resolved!
  • Sebastien
    Options
    On the link I posted above they mentionned : "Most of the 2-factor authentications which are common have been deployed and ready to use. We are aware that there might be some we are still missing, we are still working with the aggregator companies to enable the remaining companies that are missing."
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    There is no official update for these issue at the moment.
    This is a very old faq page but it would give you an idea https://fizz.ca/en/node/2171
  • Qi K.
    Options
    You can't take forever to fix an issue, if you don't have an estimate fixing time, you should update the status on your website at least weekly!
  • Sebastien
    Options
    We are the community hub here, we are customers like you who are assisting each others based on our experiences, knowledge. I might suggest you to use the chat and repport Mastercard ID and Capital One missing from 2 step verification just in case.
This discussion has been closed.