Account lock instantly: No call, No data and No SMS and no manuel payment. Because Monthly payment f

Options
Toan T.
Toan T. Posts: 8 ✭✭
I m in trouble my Account lock instantly: No call, No data and No SMS . Juste because Monthly payment failed ?.
They cannot tell you few days before , or at least , allows manuel payment.
Stupid system, I have to wait 24h, to know if my new payment is pass. So, No call, No data and No SMS , Fizz you are in trouve.

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    It seems like the service is suspended immediately
  • Toan T.
    Toan T. Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options
    No grace period , I got email warning around 12am, and my service suspended. afternoon, I call the bank , the payment has passed., but my service still down.
    Fizz said "Unfortunately due to the fact that the system takes the payments automatically, you will need to wait for about 24h in order for your payment to pass again. I am really sorry for the inconvenience."
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes a grace period is needed. I was in same stage twice from 2 different SIM, it's a pain.
    BTW, you can still receive SMS in this stage :)
  • Jeffrey W. #2690
    Jeffrey W. #2690 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Options
    It's day 5. They have cut my line for 5 days because of their own billing system error, and still no explanation, no action. Still cannot make/receive phone calls. All their Facebook and online chat keep telling me to wait for their internal team fix it, and do nothing. There is no way to reach their internal team, not even send or forward them a message. I am going to lose my number this Sunday which I have been using for 10+ years. Fizz! What are doing!!!!???
    Everyone,you should really think about what you can do when it happens to you. My suggestion? Stay away from it!
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    @Jeffrey W. if you have access to wifi, you can use fongo to make and receive call temporarily, it's 100% free ( www.fongo.com ).
    Hopefully they'll fix it for you soon.
  • Jeffrey W. #2690
    Jeffrey W. #2690 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Options
    I have nothing on my cell phone. no call, no date.
    Fongo is not an option. I need to have my 10+ year old phone number work and available for family. friends, and business.
    I am losing my 10+ year old number on Monday if Fizz keep doing nothing.
  • Maxime B. 2003
    Maxime B. 2003 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz have stupid system :( you have to be very suspicious with them, it is the consequence of the inexpensive service.
    I am in reflection after my free period, I do not think to stay with this company especially with what you teach me today.
    Hey Fizz your service is really bad and suck !
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options

Maybe should you consider to fill a complaint to the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) : https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/cprstccts.htm

Or should I say... Maybe should WE all of us as customers fill a complaint on this situation that is very annoying. It's totally a non-sense.

This discussion has been closed.