Welcome to the Fizz Community Hub
Payment at 1940 rue des boisés Sherbrooke
* Code référence 50$ + données gratuites: <66KGA> *
Please logon your account to check your plan status.
If service is suspended and you need to update your payment info, here are the instructions:
Here are the steps to update a payment method, and associate it to your plans:
1. In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
2. Click on Payment methods.
3. Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
4. Now make your way to My plans.
5. For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
6. Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.
7. If you see the "Make payment now" button, click to make a manual payment and your service will be restored within 2 hours.
More info available here:
You can also contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:
1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Open any of the above FAQ help links.
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
This discussion has been closed.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Official Fizz communications
Welcome and join
About my account
Community user Guides
How the Community Hub works
Earning Perks when participating
Switch to Fizz
Create your plan
How it works?
Need a phone?
Activate my SIM
How it works?
Transfer my number
Fizz network settings
Status of our services