If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question.

I have an american credit card that now has a canadian home address, can i have fizz? (i already do)

I moved from the states this summer, i have since updated my address with my americna bank, from a US address to a Canadian one-
now the card related to that account no longer works..
is it possible to pay using that card?
I will go try to change my bank address back again and try again..
thank you and wishing well


  • Fling
    Fling Posts: 2,534

    No it's not possible

    You can use a Visa or Mastercard credit card, or a Visa Debit card to pay for your Fizz plans.

    Other cards such as debit cards, American Express (Amex), Dinners, and others are not accepted. Foreign credit cards are also not accepted.


    Contact the support, that' the only way and they are pretty simple to join. Click on resolving- issues and the bubble will appear


    The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.


    • You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You're within the business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.


    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 18,409
    No you need a canadian credit card with the address in quebec
This discussion has been closed.